There doesn't seem to be anyone there to respond to any of the issues that are ongoing there. I actually think that they are on the verge of idiocracy.
due to unknown issues hostboard is down. Have you ever clicked on the "new post" link to see all the new post on hostboard? The whole board is dead. we thought the LPD forum was dead but compared to the others this place is a party. I think Hostboard has caused or helped along, many a forum to die a slow painful death. Sad because I think the hostboard folks don't want this kind of service but every time they say they are going to fix or update it gets worse.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
There doesn't seem to be anyone there to respond to any of the issues that are ongoing there. I actually think that they are on the verge of idiocracy.
Well, back up, but for how long? The new look is ok and will take a little getting used to.
The old Hostboard system was having some major issues due to usage and not being scaled properly to meet the demands placed on it. Also it was not modular allowing easy debuging of issues or proving more features. The new Hostboard has taken over 100 man hours of re-coding the entire site from the ground up. It now has everything in terms of customability that was promised but never delivered. Becuase of the heradaches I agree support was minimal as we were chasing our tails with issues and were fighting the urgency to finish this site and port to it at the same time but also trying to keep a sinking ship afloat for a little longer to give us the time necessary to finish up any loose ends.
Even the help desk has been revamped with a ticketing system as well as live support (when I am around)
Also there are many communities that have become ghost town and have not been cleaned up/removed. Again this was a short coming of the old system as removal was an ordeal. It is now a very easy automated process and wil now be delt with in the coming days.
I am looking foward to seeing how the the moderators here decide to re-skin this forum.
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
Bookmarks